SgtFlufflzSgtFlufflz

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Hell's Peak Hell's Peak

What that horn can do.

That horn can pack a punch into a movie, If you used the cymbals and the horn right before it and CRASH that means a volcanic bubble or magma might have just blown.

4Twen-T-WD - Happy Customaz 4Twen-T-WD - Happy Customaz

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes such a good song :P I totally support the title :P

[K]- Venture [K]- Venture

Sweet!

It's a mix between a little DnB and a lot of Techno, so definitely put that in the right genre. Also sorry I'm a little slow on reviews :P

Korpze responds:

yeah my fav part is 1:22.
Thx for the review

Saria's Song 8-bit Saria's Song 8-bit

Hmmm...

I was like... wait I remember this! Kinda made me smile cause I used to play a lot games, and I remember this tune now :D Very nice job on it.

The Mountain King ([FoD M The Mountain King ([FoD M

I seriously...

I seriously... need to make a movie for this in pivot :P Maybe a chase :D

I just pee'd a little o.o

Father-of-Death responds:

hahahaha!!!

Clean up your mess! >:(

My Girl (Demo) My Girl (Demo)

Awesomeness!

I say take this sucker and turn it into a full song! It sounds soo good so far! I may use it on my first collaboration, only if there wasn't that fading thing going on :S

Dj-Rippa responds:

Thanx man.. i may do it
I had to put the fade just for the demo.. sry about that :D!!!